- Plan, manage and coordinate all internal audit activities.
- Perform operational and accounting audits to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of controls in accordance to requirement and standards.
- Prepare audit reports, highlight significance, and make suitable recommendations to Management and Audit Committee.
- To identify areas or activities subjected to audit coverage, evaluate and assess the degree of risk inherent in terms of cost, efficiency and quality.
- To perform where necessary investigation of misconduct or mal-practices to safeguard the company's interests.
- Liaise with the External Auditor in the annual audit activity.
- Possess an Accountancy degree of Certified Internal Auditor qualification, and/or member of institute of Internal Auditors Malaysia.
- 3 - 5 years internal audit working experience preferably in a public listed company.
- Strong analytical, proactive and possess good leadership skills.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Able to read and write in Mandarin
Interested applicants are invited to write, fax or email to: